Monday, October 10, 2016

What I Want From This Class

My twin sister signed me up for this class because I was on an island with no WiFi for my job and would have missed the window for signing up for Autumn quarter. My twin, Lindsee is far more interested in how the computer works and the whole internet thing, she even built her own computer. I however, get lost whenever she tries to explain something to me. I guess one of my biggest desires from taking this class is that I can actually understand what shes saying to me. But that's a really big stretch to be honest, I really have no interested in this field. There are obviously some aspects I find intriguing since technology spans across all fields of study. I'm intrigued by all the advancement education is making thanks to new technologies. But a lot of it still greatly intimidates me. I hope this class will teach me to appreciate technology more, there is a lot about it that just goes right over my head. I think that has to do with my generation growing up with technology. It really became second nature to most of us, something we don't even think about. Hopefully this class will teach me more about it, will help me to appreciate it. And since this class is about all aspects of technology I also hope I'll be able to focus on what I find most interesting about technology. That is all I have to say for now. Hopefully I'll also learn how to write better blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment